RabbitMQ 2.5.0 released
June 16, 2011
The RabbitMQ team is delighted to announce the release of RabbitMQ 2.5.0.
This release fixes a number of bugs. In particular:
- recovery has been simplified, improving startup times when many exchanges or bindings exist
- bindings are recovered between durable queues and non-durable exchanges on restart of individual cluster nodes
- better performance under high load and memory pressure
- source compatibility with the new Erlang R14B03 release
New features include:
- tracing facility for debugging incoming and outgoing messages, (see firehose)
- improved inbound network performance
- improved routing performance
- new rabbitmqctl commands (‘report’, ‘environment’, and ‘cluster_status’)
For details see the release notes.
As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on this release, as well as general suggestions for features and enhancements in future releases. Mail us via the RabbitMQ discussion list, or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.