This Month in RabbitMQ — September 2019September 9, 2019
Welcome back for another edition of This Month in RabbitMQ! Exciting news is that the first release candidate for RabbitMQ 3.8 is now available!
Be sure to catch up on what is new in 3.8 by reading the release notes and watching this webinar replay.
We are starting to countdown until RabbitMQ Summit in London on November 4.
The RabbitMQ team is looking forward to sharing updates on the project,
but we’re also looking forward to hearing from end-users like Bloomberg, WeWork, Softonic, and Zalando.
Be sure to register and snag a spot in one of the training add-on courses.
Community writings and resources
Events and Training
Ready to learn more? Check out these upcoming opportunities to learn more about RabbitMQ
- 12 September 2019, Bern: DevOps Meetup on Observability and DevOps: Value Stream Mapping with RabbitMQ
- 30 September 2019, NYC: RabbitMQ Express
- 4 November 2019, London, UK: RabbitMQ Summit
- 5-6 November 2019, London, UK: Various trainings available as part of the RabbitMQ Summit
- 6-8 November 2019, London, UK: CodeMesh LDN features a talk from Ayande Dube (@dube_aya) on messaging wars: RabbitMQ, Kafka or ZeroMQ?
- On-demand, online at LearnFly: Learn RabbitMQ Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring
- On-demand, online at Udemy: RabbitMQ : Messaging with Java, Spring Boot And Spring MVC
- Online: $40 buys you early access to Marco Behler’s course, Building a real-world Java and RabbitMQ messaging (AMQP) application