This Month in RabbitMQ, January 2020 RecapFebruary 12, 2020
This Month in RabbitMQ, January 2020 Recap
Introducing TGI RabbitMQ! Inspired by TGI Kubernetes, RabbitMQ engineer, Gerhard Lazu has begun a
series of tutorial videos. Tune in at the end of each month for the latest release. In January,
Gerhard covered upgrading from 3.7 to 3.8.
Star and watch the repository for future episode updates.
Also, be sure to check out the dashboards we’ve published to Grafana. These are a great way to get started with the new Prometheus and Grafana support in 3.8.
Community Writings and Resources
[video on using a RabbitMQ PerfTest]
(https://youtu.be/MEdPLX-PCn8 ) (performance testing tool)
Ready to learn more?
- 13 Feb, online: Free webinar on How to Build Reliable Streaming Pipelines with RabbitMQ and Project Reactor
- 20 Feb, online: Hashitalks 2020 features a talk on Securing RabbitMQ with Vault by Robert Barnes (@devops_rob)
- 28 Feb, online: TGIR S01E02: Help! RabbitMQ ate my RAM!
- 5-6 Mar, San Francisco: Code BEAM SF which features these talks on RabbitMQ:
- A Novel Application Of Rabbitmq For The Reliable Automated Deployment Of Software Updates with Brett Cameron (@brc859844) and Natalya Arbit
- How RabbitMQ simplifies routing in a microservices architecture with Jianbo Li and Yijian Yang
- On-demand, online at LearnFly: Learn RabbitMQ Asynchronous Messaging with Java and Spring
- On-demand, online at Udemy: RabbitMQ: Messaging with Java, Spring Boot And Spring MVC
- Online, $40 buys you early access to Marco Behler’s course, Building a Real-World Java and RabbitMQ Messaging Application
- Online, Pluralsight course: RabbitMQ by Example gets good reviews
- Online: Luxoft is offering a RabbitMQ course in Russian
- Various: South Africa: Jumping Bean offers RabbitMQ training